Cane Creek eeSilk+ Carbon Gravel Seatpost
Extend Your Ride, With More Travel
Introducing the new eeSilk+ Carbon. Performance suspension seatposts designed to add comfort and compliance to any bike without adding unnecessary weight.
With 35mm of travel, the eeSilk+ is a suspension seatpost designed to noticeably soften any gravel or mixed-surface road. Equipped with a titanium thumb wheel for the forward seat clampbolt, and updated stainless steel pivot axles.
These posts make great enhancements to gravel or mixed surface bikes by reducing the chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change. A #5 elastomer comes pre-installed, other weight elastomers sold separately.
The eeSilk+ is based off of our proven parallel linkage technology found in our Thudbuster and eeSilk suspension seatposts, and brings this design to a lighter weight, high-performance gravel and mixed surface bike seatpost.
- Comparable in weight to traditional rigid performance seatposts while offering 35mm of vertical compliance, with 12mm offset
- Reduces fatigue on long rides and improves control on rough surfaces or gravel
- Pedal to saddle distance remains nearly constant through travel
- Medium elastomer spring rate installed [150-210lb (68-95kg) rider]
- Diameter: Choose from 27.2mm and 31.6mm
- Travel: 35mm
- Min/Max Extension: 80mm/287mm
- Offset: 12mm
- Clamp Style: Std Rails
- Material: Carbon
- Weight: 323g (27.2), 333g (31.6)
Maximum Rider Weight: 250lbs/113kg