Burgtec The Cloud MK2 Saddle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Comfort was at the forefront when Burgtec developed the Cloud MK2 Seat. The goal was to design a saddle that offered comfort and resilient support for week long Enduro events (the lighter weight the better)!
Through the development of the saddle, Burgtec found that softer saddles increased the pressure muscles and tendons, creating the most discomfort on day long rides. Thus the Cloud MK2 Seat was designed with a large firm area for your sit bones (ischial tuberosity) to reside. This spreads body weight pressure more widely, making it a major component of the Cloud's comfort. In addition, the center of the firm area is a relief groove. This is an equally important feature that offers superior support to your 'sensitive area' by promoting blood flow and stopping that numb feeling from unwanted nerve pressure. All of these features resulted in the Cloud MK2 Seat being the perfect fusion of comfort and weight.
The narrow width of the Cloud allows you to easily move your bike around between your thighs when things get crazy on the trails. The narrow width combined with the dipped nose minimizes the chances of your shorts getting hooked up in sticky situations.
- Offers a large firm area for your sit bones (ischial tuberosity) to reside. This spreads body weight pressure more widely and is major component of this saddle's comfort
- Relief groove takes pressure off the Pudendal artery, promoting blood flow and preventing that numb feeling due to nerve pressure
- Narrow width allows you to move your bike around between your thighs easily when things get wild. Combined with the dipped nose it minimizes the chances of your shorts getting hooked up in sticky situations
- Color: Black
- Rails: CrMo or Titanium
- Dimensions: 280mm x 135mm
- Weight: 270g (CrMo) 235g (Ti)