Black Diamond Helio Active Shell, Slate
Black Diamond's Helio Active is an ultralight ski touring jacket, designed to be the ultimate shell for fast and light mountain missions. Featuring Gore-Tex Active Technology, this 3-layer jacket is extremely breathable, yet durably waterproof and windproof, making it the ideal solution for high-intensity days in the back-country.
The Black Diamond Helio Active Shell is built to handle big vert and fast descents during epic days in the back-country. The jacket’s 3-layer Gore-Tex Active Technology provides ultimate breathability for high-intensity ski touring, while maintaining its durable waterproof/windproof protection. The Helio Active’s Gore-Tex C-Knit backer adds to the shell’s overall comfort, replacing the usual crispness of a traditional hard-shell with a quieter overall construction.
Featuring two harness compatible hand pockets and a single-adjust Cohaesive hood that’s compatible with a climbing helmet, the Helio Active is ready for alpine and ski mountaineering objectives, while full-length pit zip vents allow for quick temperature regulation for high output activity. An internal drop pocket stores essentials and the single-adjust Cohaesive hem features an internal cord management system, allowing you to keep out unwanted moisture.
- Ultralight shell for big vert and fast descents in the back-country
- Gore-Tex Active is durably waterproof/windproof and provides ultimate breathability
- Comfortable gore C-Knit backer quiets shell, and is softer to the touch
- Waterproof and windproof construction offers comfort on the slopes
- Harness compatible hand pockets ready jacket for mountaineering
- Climbing helmet compatible hood blocks gusts in the high alpine
- Full-length underarm zip vents dump excess heat on burly ascents
- Single-adjust hem seals out the elements in storms
Materials: Higos 3L ACT - 30D Nylon Plain Weave 3L Active, with C-Knit Backer, and DWR Finish (155 gsm, 100% Nylon)