Bike Yoke Sagma Saddle
Because of the many technologies, the SAGMA is likely to be the most advanced bicycle saddle you can find on the market. Not only does it have the patented rail suspension, the new foaming technology, and Skin cover... it also boasts a super short overall length, making it far more advanced than the competition.
Bike Yoke's All New Sagma Saddle is sure to stand out with new features such as a unique damping/suspension system with Follow function, new foam technology ID-beads, and is covered by an extremely thin layer of highly wear resistant PU leather, and is suspended on 7x9mm H-rails (compatible with any standard saddle clamp).
Saddles are, and always will be a very difficult thing to recommend simply because, a saddle has to fit your a** ... period.
The most expensive saddle can be useless if it doesn't fit your personal requirements.
Due to the advanced foam technology and the suspension rail design, the Sagma covers a wide field of requirements and fits all types of riders comfortably.
- Follow Function is an elastomer shock absorber which allows the saddle to follow your movements when pedaling while seated. This can also reduce pressure on the inner thighs in DH riding as the saddle tilts for more contact surface, reducing the risk of bruising
- Rail Suspension Design with Follow Function is an elastomer shock absorber which allows the saddle to follow your movements when pedaling while seated. This also reduces pressure on the inner thighs in DH riding as the saddle tilts for more contact surface, reducing the risk of bruising
- ID-beads (Identity Beads) Foam is a completely new foam formula providing damping and perfect body shape adjustment. This innovative and exclusive low-speed rebound bead formula perfectly mimics the rider’s anatomy in order to reduce pressure in sensitive areas and increase both comfort & performance
- PU-Skin Covering is an extremely thin layer of highly wear resistant PU leather
- Carbon Reinforced Shell
- Bolt-on Aluminum Rail mounting, designed with unique H-shaped cross section to reduce weight while maintaining strength
- Forged 7x9mm H-Rails, made of aluminum AL2014-T6 are compatible with all standard clamp designs and are exchangeable as they bolt to the main saddle
- Exchangeable Shock Absorber Units with different hardness
- Ergonomic Shape with Discharged Channel improves comfort for both men and women
- The 130mm version is great for Enduro, Freeride, and DH riding as it gives you more leg clearance on hard and long descends.