Aquamira Tactical Frontier Pro Water Filter with Replaceable Filter, Green Line
Go the distance without concern for water in the backcountry with the Frontier Pro. This ultralight and compact water filter is certified to remove Bacteria, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia to EPA standards. The Aquamira Frontier PRO also reduces chemicals, chlorine, bad taste and odors, and is certified lead free to NSF/ANSI 372.
The Tactical Frontier Pro Ultralight Water Filter keeps you safe from waterborne illness when it matters most. Connect it to a platypus bag or soda bottle, use it terminal-end with your favorite hydration reservoir, use as a straw filter, and so much more. The Frontier Pro is certified to EPA and NSF/ANSI standards so you can trust the filter to perform as claimed.
You would never know with a quick glance but the Frontier Pro has been completely redesigned from the ground up starting with an entirely new, replaceable GRN Line filter that provides reliable bacterial removal at higher flow rates than the previous cyst removal version. Now you can change out filters as needed and carry spares at under an ounce each.
Frontier GRN Line filtration is achieved using a unique 2 stage Electro-Positive Absorption Technology. The replaceable pre-filter disk removes larger particles, then final charged micro-glass fibers “pull” organisms as small as bacteria out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow rates and low pressure drops. GRN Line filters have been thoroughly tested by independent laboratories and are proven to consistently remove protozoan cysts and bacteria to ANSI/NSF – 53 and US EPA standards without the use of disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. The addition of sub-micron carbon particles into the filter media increases the absorptive capability required to reduce chlorine and harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors to ANSI/NSF – 42 standards. WaterBasics GRN Line filters provide superior biological protection, high flows and long service life in a compact, lightweight, and easy to use cartridge.
Features and Benefits
- GRN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 50 gallons (over 180 L)
- Ultralight and compact 2.5 oz. (71 g) packable protection
- Replaceable filter design means highly cost-effective extra capacity capability
- Connects to bottles, bags, bladders, and gravity systems via UQC quick connects
- Includes three pre-filters to extend filter life and remove twigs and debris
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA