Afton Keegan MTB Shoes: Black/Grey
Thanks to Afton’s tireless work to revolutionize off-road riding, the creation of the Keegan MTB Shoe represents unrivaled comfort certain to inspire any ride. Featuring Afton’s mono-directional shank which adds stability, enhanced power transfers, and a reduced rate of vibration to improve cadence. The Keegan helps you shred on any type of terrain and nail the berm at a faster speed; long descents will no longer create painful sessions where you can’t bare to pedal any more! Just as capable off the bike as on, the out-sole has been constructed to provide traction when climbing, letting you trek over ledges and hills to plan out your next route. Certain to grip to the pedals for an explosive cadence, the Shore A of 60, and a reinforced toe box with additional PU taping certainly lend themselves to one hell of an experience. The Keegan has extreme breath-ability which is sure to keep you dry and focused from the first pedal until the last, even when your shredding hard. With lateral, medial, and toe venting maximizing airflow, the air mesh reflects debris to keep it out. To avoid odor, anti-microbial molded foam insoles take control to leave you feeling fresh.
Certain to provide the trail with its toughest opponent yet, defeating downhill rides and technical sections is simple with Afton's Keegan MTB Shoes!
- 2018 Design & Innovation Award winner for its internal shank technology
- Out-sole constructed specifically to interface with a flat pedal yet provides traction when climbing and descending hills off the bike
- Mono-directional interior shank supports your foot on the pedal during impacts, assists in energy transfer when pedaling, and reduces vibration yet flexes to allow normal walking
- Reinforced toe box with additional protective PU taping together protect your toes and shoes from rock deflections and impacts
- Afton’s second generation Intact® rubber is more resilient and less susceptible to tears while keeping a Shore A of 60