AcePac Bar Bag Handlebar Pack
Crafted for the expedition, the AcePac Bar Bag is stitched from polyurethane-coated ripstop, with a burly tarpaulin bottom that holds up to the use and abuse that comes along with riding. The bag utilizes a roll-top closure main compartment, and a front pocket with YKK zippers that stand up to dipping temperatures and rugged terrain.
AcePac's Bar Bag was created as an addition to the Bar Roll Handlebar Pack (TAH2AO0001 & TAH2AO0002). It makes enlarging the capacity of the the Bar Roll Handlebar Pack a breeze.
- Installs on Bar Roll bag using 3 webbing straps
- Bag bottom features tarpaulin material to keep out water and mud
- Designed with two mesh side pockets to hold water bottles or fuel containers
- Featuring a water proof zipper on front pocket
- Constructed from Cordura Ripstop Ecomade tear resistant fabric
- Includes waterproof liner bag to keep contents dry and detachable carrying strap
- Capacity: 16 liters / Weight: 450g