7iDP Project 23 Carbon Full Face Helmet, Carbon/Grey
Whether you’re racing, getting laps at the bike park, or hitting your local trails, the Project 23 Carbon will keep you protected and comfortable. The carbon fiber shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money, while the 23 big bore vents provide 'no compromise' air flow to keep you cool. Best of all, the Project 23 Carbon uses 7iDP's S.E.R.T (Seven Energy Reduction Technology) slip plane system.
SERT is a Smart Foam with 2 Key Functions:
- Research and dialogue with experts indicated that it is absolutely key to reduce the amount of energy that reaches the brain on impact. SERT does this by absorbing greater levels of energy than an EPS liner alone and can reduce the energy transfer to the brain by up to 20%.
- Test data indicated that SERT also leads to a reduction in the rotational motion of the brain on impact.
Developed at our Prolab facility on Vancouver Island, our Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet. We’ve tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident that they’ll provide you with the reassurance that when you do have a big spill – we have you covered.
- Carbon shell using 7iDP's Project lab layering process to reduce weight as much as possible
- 23 big bore vents for no compromise air flow
- CRV (crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- S.E.R.T Slip plane system reduces impacts causing CTE
- Quick release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Easy position visor angle, no bolts needed
- Injection molded branded trim to protect carbon helmet shell
- AGION anti-microbial liner helps to keep things smelling fresh
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full air flow
- Fidlock magnetic closure
- Supplied with padded pro helmet bag
- Meets CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 standards
Tested beyond CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 STANDARDS