4iiii Innovations Precision Ride Ready Powermeter (Left Side only): Black
Whether you’re a pro or simply training hard, PRECISION Powermeters deliver industry-leading accuracy, highly dependable cadence data, 3D powermeter technology, capable of measuring tri-axial strain on your crank arm.
Designed to be durable and lightweight, compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth head units, PRECISION helps you train harder and smarter.
PRECISION Ride Ready comes installed on a new Shimano left crank arm (105, Ultegra, or Dura-Ace). which will fit bottom brackets using the Hollowtech II interface.
- Precision Ride Ready power meter comes installed on a new Shimano left side crank arm, simply choose the correct Shimano model
- 3D powermeter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm to provide accurate consistent data
- Left sided, compact design, extremely lightweight (9g)
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Waterproof and works in all temperatures
NOTE: 4iiii's rule of thumb for frame to crank clearance, there needs to be the width of a AAA battery between the crank arm and the frame
- Model: Shimano 105 5800
- Interface (BB): Hollowtech ll
- Length: 165mm
- Data Accuracy: +/- 1% error margin
- Battery Life: 100+ riding hours on 2032 coin cell battery
- Weight: 9 grams