XLAB Hydroblade Front Hydration System, Clear
The most convenient, complete vertical hydration system available.
The XLAB Hydroblade Front Hydration System fits between the arms of aero bars to allow hands-free drinking. Simply sip from the straw, keeping your eyes on the road ahead.Easy to Drink and Refill
- Hands-free drinking. Simply sip from the straw, keeping your eyes on the road ahead.
- NEW ClickCover designed with grippy pull-tab for opening. Simply pop open and refill via Split Cap. Insert bottle nozzle into aperture for fast, quick refill.
- Comes with two cap styles! System also includes highly-acclaimed classic Torpedo Clear Cap. Wide mouth, quick-fill opening also makes mid-ride refill of tablets or powder a breeze.
- Top-of-the-line bite valve decreases bloating by reducing air intake when sipping
- Flat bottom allows bottle to stand upright on counter when filled
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) optimized aerodynamic shape to minimize system drag
- Flow straighteners molded in for added drag reduction
- Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 80mm-160mm (center-to-center)
- Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
- Simply clips onto aerobar extensions for a clean bike aesthetic. Eliminates the need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands, or electrical tape to prevent rocking or tilting.
- Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions.
The HYDROBLADE is for CASUAL mountain biking with front suspension forks.SPECS
- Capacity: 28oz (828 ml)
- Color: Clear
- Bracket Width: 80 – 160mm
- Weight: 263g (empty)
- Bottle: High Density Polyethylene, Food Grade BPA-Free Plastic (Per EU No 10/2011, FDA 21 CFR 177.1520)
- Hydroblade Mount / Lid: Nylon Composite
- Brackets: Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip silicone grip. Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions.
- Hardware: Black rust-proof steel
- Bottle and Bottle Accessories: Bottle, Straw with Bite Valve, Splash-proof Lid, Clear Silicone Lid and Slotted Lid, and Retainer Strap
- Mounting Accessories: Hydroblade Mount, 2 Mounting Clamps with silicone coated straps for tri or TT Bars. Mount the Hydroblade on MTB, fitness, drop or flat bars using the Hydroblade Universal Bracket, available separately.