Crank Brothers Cobalt-1 29" Wheelset
Entry-level aluminum wheels for XC/Trail. Crank Brother's unique wheel design reduces rotational inertia by redistributing mass closer to the hub. the result is improved performance, faster acceleration and deceleration. Crank Brothers wheels spin up faster than traditional wheels. Cobalt rims are specifically designed around the lightweight needs and tire widths of xc/trail racers.
- Front wheel is set up for 15mm thru axle and includes QR end caps
- Rear wheels are set up for 12x142mm thru axle and includes QR end caps
- Tubeless Ready alloy rims: tape is needed for tubeless set-up
- Twinpair spokedesign forms triangulated load bearing structures, providing superior strength and lateral stiffness, with just 24 spokes per wheel.
- Single spoke lengths, replaceable without removing the cassette, rotor, or tire.
- Rear hub has a 3-pawl, 21 tooth system and have sealed cartridge
- Valve stems and rim tape are included
- One extra spoke and nipple are included
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Color: Black/Silver
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm, QR x 100mm
- Hub Drilling: 24 F, 24 R
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm , QR x 135mm
- Rim: Crank Brothers Cobalt 1
- Skewer Included: No
- Spoke Interface: Straight Pull
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Valve Length: Short Presta Valve 32-40mm
- Weight: 1975 g
Rim Joint: Welded
- Eyelets: None
Rim Width (Internal): 21
- Spoke Profile: Bladed
- Nipple Material: Alloy
- Spoke Color: Black