Wera Kraftform Kompakt Pistol Grip Ratcheting Screwdriver & Bit Set
The Wera Kraftform Kompakt series is a game changer! This amazing Ratchet Screwdriver was designed to be a compact, portable tool suitable for a whole host of applications.
Featuring a multi-component Pistol Handle for high working speeds and particularly ergonomic screwdriving. The pistol grip design along with a finely-toothed ratchet mechanism allows for ergonomic screwdriving. Ratcheting direction change is achievable via a simple switchover ring (right, fixed, left).
Wera's multi-component handles fit perfectly into the hand, with hard zones that glide across the hand allowing for rapid working speeds, whilst softer gripping zones ensure greater torque transfer and extreme comfort during intensive use. Stored inside of the Kraftform handle is a bit-magazine containing 6 x 25mm tough absorbing bits covering profiles PH/PZ/TX.
To release the bit-magazine simply press the button on the base of the Kraftform handle. Quick-release chuck with Rapidaptor technology for rapid-in and rapid-out bit change, with rapid-spin sleeve for steady screwdriving. Kraftform Kompakt -Providing greater mobility, flexibility and versatility.
- Fine action 44 tooth system for a small return angle of only 8°
- Changing rachet direction - ergonomic design of the reverse direction switch
- Simple to use switchover ring
- Quick-release chuck with Rapidaptor technology
- Strong permanent magnet for secure fit of bits
- Multi-component Kraftform pistol handle for greater leverage effect
- Integrated bit magazine in the handle
- A Ratchet: fine-toothing with a small return angle of only 8 degrees, switchover (right, fixed, left), maximum torque of up to 50 Newton meters; Hexagonal Blade with 1/4" Hexagon Socket Head take-up and Rapidaptor technology
- 6 Magnetic Bits
1x PH 1 x 25 mm
- 1x PH 2 x 25 mm
1x PZ 1 x 25 mm
- 1x PZ 2 x 25 mm
- 1x TX 20 x 25 mm
- 1x TX 25 x 25 mm