Terry Fly Gel Cromoly Men's Saddle, Black
Terry's revolutionary, best selling saddle for men, in its best-value Fly Cromoly package. Ridden and universally loved around the world, the original Terry Fly is the kind of saddle you just don’t think about. We’ve seen them on every kind of bike, ridden by everyone from pro-riders to Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. RAAM riders and Randonneurs swear by them. Magazine editors have all hailed the Fly as the most comfortable saddles for men.
This synthetic-covered, vegan friendly version is flat across the top with multi-density injection-molded foam that’s a bit stiffer in the rear for more power while pedaling - completely cut away through the nose and mid-section, making it flexible and comfortable against soft tissues - seamless across the entire top to reduce the potential for chafing, and equipped with cromoly steel rails.
Gel version takes comfort up a level with a thin layer of gel along the top, making this a wonderful saddle for endurance/distance riders.
- Racing/performance saddle with signature Terry cutaway center
- Designed for male anatomy with gender-specific shape and size
- Smooth Dura-tek top with printed accent
- Low profile, flat top with multi-density injection molded foam layered with gel for added vibration damping and support
- Layer of gellissima silicone gel with differentiated thickness
- Strong, integrally suspended rails
- Made in Italy
- Clamp Style: Std Rails
- Defined Color: Black
- Gender/Age: Men's
- Length x Width: 277mm x 140mm
- Material: Synthetic
- Rail Material: Chromoly
- Saddle Cut Out: Yes
- Weight: 316 g / 11.1 oz.