Tatze Two-Face Trail Hybrid Pedals, CrMo
OPTIMUM EFFICIENCY UPHILL AND MAXIMUM SAFETY DOWNHILL!
The TWO-FACE with Cr-Mo axle is an extremely powerful flat pedal and an efficient click pedal at the same time. 14 PINs with targeted elevation ensure enormous grip, but also on the click side, 4 height-adjustable PINs create a particularly solid connection between pedal and shoe.
For optimized ground clearance, the flat side is rotated by 2.5° to the click side, which increases the ground clearance by 5mm in the crucial places.
A defined choice of side is particularly important with a combination pedal. The TWO-FACE has a neutral weight distribution, so the pedal does not turn by itself when you take your foot off the pedal. The same page/function is available again when you appear again.
Thanks to the selection of the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes, the TWO-FACE is extremely durable.
- The TWO-FACE combination pedal is an extremely powerful flat pedal and a clip in pedal for trail use at the same time
- It combines the best of both pedal worlds and is the perfect universal pedal
- Flat side with 14 pins (W: 100mm L: 105mm H: 18.5mm)
- Clip side with 4 pins (W: 60mm L: 98mm H: 18.5mm)
- Pedal body: Alu 6061-T6
- Axis: Steel or titanium axle
- Bearings: needle bearings + deep groove ball bearings
- Seal: Double sealed needle bearing + end cap
- Includes cleats, 8 spare pins, and allen key (SPD Compatible)