Tatze Link Pedals
TATZE LINK - ULTRA-FLAT - MEGA-GRIP
The LINK Pedal is an extremely thin, flat pedal featuring a large platform and 40 pins with targeted elevation to ensure enormous grip and a good connection between pedal and shoe. In order to further increase the grip or to maximize the contact area, an additional 4 PINS can be screwed in on each side.
The LINK avoids unwanted ground contact thanks to its extremely thin construction. The exposed outer edge of the pedal body is only 8.8 mm, making the LINK one of the thinnest pedals on the market. The open design lets dirt fall through the pedal making the pedal lightweight at just 343g. The LINK has high quality bearings, an IGUS JSM plain bearing, and 2 ball bearings installed. Two double lip sealing rings are installed for sealing to protect the bearings from dirt and moisture. The bearing and sealing unit makes the pedal sustainable in terms of a long service life. In addition, bearings and seals can be replaced in 5 minutes with the optionally available refresh kit to set the clock back to 0.
- Extremely thin flat pedal
- Exposed outer edge of the pedal body is only 8.8 mm, making the Link one of the thinnest pedals on the market
- Concave flat side with 10 pins (4 additional pins possible)
- Large platform with targeted elevation of the pins at 113 x 99mm (LxW)
- Pedal body made of 6061-T6 aluminum
- Steel axle
- IGUS plain bearings and 2x ball bearings (sealed several times)
- Comes with replacement pins and allen key