OneUp EDC Lite Carrier and Tool
9 function Multi-Tool contains your most used tools and is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube. Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again.
- A stripped down version of the EDC tool containing a 9 function multi-tool neatly stored in your steerer tube
- Very easy to install without removing your star nut or threading your steerer tube
- Color-matched to OneUp composite pedals, grips, chain guides and handlebar decals
- Never get stuck without a tool on a ride again
- Light weight (Adds just 75g to your bike)
- No need to remove your star nut or thread your steerer tube
* Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex, T25 Torx, and Flat Head Screwdriver
ENSURE YOUR FORK IS COMPATIBLE - VERY IMPORTANT
The inner diameter of your steerer tube must be at least 24.1mm. OneUp is not currently aware of any tapered steerer tubes that do not meet this requirement. If unsure of fitting, you can check by inserting the tip of the EDC Lite into the steerer tube above the star nut BEFORE lowering the star nut position.STEERER TUBE LENGTH
Most forks are compatible, except for a small number of forks with very short steerer tubes. For the following cases your fork steerer tube length must meet the minimum length requirement.
- Fox except Fox 38 = 190mm (7.5") min
- Fox 38 = 210mm (8.25") min
- RockShox Forks = 210mm (8.25") min
- Giant Overdrive 2 Forks
- Rock Shock 35 Gold Forks
- Cannondale Lefty Forks
- Carbon Steerers
Measure from the underside of your fork crown to the top of your spacer stack, or top of your stem if you are not running any spacers above your stem.