Chromag Ranger V2 Stem, 31.8mm
Chromag's longest running stem is strong, light, and elegant. It has evolved with the same physical fundamentals, but with more flow and increased strength. The Ranger's refined body shape represents Chromag's advancement in 3D modelling and CNC profiling. It was made stronger and stiffer in order to stand up to today’s increased riding demands with blended body features to increase performance with a more fluid look. The Ranger is light yet extremely stiff for positive control at the front end.
- Lightweight, super stiff All Mountain/Enduro Stem
- Structurally optimized CNC Machined 7075-T6 Aluminum
- 4-bolt face plate, 2-bolt steerer clamp
- Process: CNC Machined
- Material: Premium Alloy
- Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm
- Length: 31mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, or 70mm
- Rise: 0 deg
- Stack Height: 38
- Weight: 175g (50mm)