Chromag Ranger GR1 Gyro Stem
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Ranger GR1 is everything you love about the Ranger Stem, but with built-in tabs for Gyros. Developed with input from Brandon Semenuk and Marcel Hunt, the GR1 means you can ditch those awkward upper gyro plates and get your brake to work perfectly and run the exact stack height you want.
Built for dirt jump and bmx bikes rigged with brakes, the Ranger GR1 Stem is a modern solution for bar spinning rowdiness. Featuring two built-in tabs to route cable through so the gyro's look clean and function perfectly. Machined from Premium 7075-T6 Aluminum, the GR1 will survive hit after hit, no matter what you throw at it.
- Everything you love about the Ranger, but with built-in tabs for Gyros
- The GR1 means you can ditch those awkward upper gyro plates (that never really worked properly anyway), and get your brake working perfectly and run the exact stack height you want
- The tabs are offset, so you can run it upside down if you need a little extra room between the stem and your Gyro
- Structurally optimized CNC Machined Premium 7075-T6 Aluminum
- 4-bolt faceplate, 2-bolt steerer clamp
- Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Color: Black
- Length: 31mm
- Rise: 0 deg