Soma All-Road/Gravel Carbon Disc Fork
Soma's All-Road/Gravel Carbon Fork is an ideal carbon fork for the Soma Wolverine, thanks to its similar rake and length.
This is not your typical road carbon fork or even typical CX carbon fork. It will jack-up the stack and slacken the head angle of a typical road bike. It will decrease trail on a typical CX bike making it slightly more responsive.
Also ideal for CX and gravel bikes with a 71.5 – 72 degree head angle. If you are going from a 44mm rake CX fork to this, it might speed up your steering a bit.
- Road/Gravel carbon fork, fits tires up to 40c tires
- Fender eyelets at fork ends
- 48mm rake; ideal for frames with 71-72° head angles
- Wheel (Rake): 700c (48mm)
- Steerer: 1-1/8″ OD Alloy Steerer (300mm)
- Axle-to-Crown: 400mm
- Dropout: 9x100mm QR
- Brake Mount: IS Disc (51mm)
- Tire Size: 700c x 45mm (or 650b x 50mm)
- Weight: 750g