SixSixOne EVO Compression Shorts
The EVO Compression Shorts offer the highest level of impact protection available. With strategic D3O Pads and Panels, vented compression fabrics, and mobility patterns, the EVO family stands alone.
D3O technology hardens upon impact, yet flexes while riding. Fit and technology aside, the redesigned EVO collection also features the new PADLOCK Connection System, which completely prevents pad migration before and during an impact. With EVO and PADLOCK you will never have to compromise, ever again.
The PADLOCK Connection System is the newest technology that inner-connects protection pieces so your pads won’t migrate while riding or in the event of a crash. The core of the system is the EVO Jackets and shorts that can snap into an array of our elbow and knee pads.
Goodbye protection migration! Lock it and Forget it!
- Stealthy protection for your everyday rides
- Form-fitting cut slides comfortably under baggies
- Lycra shell with removable D30 hip pads and EVA foam thigh/coccyx protection
- EVA foam works to absorb and dissipate forces from hip hits
- Premium moisture managing gel chamois for all day riding comfort
- Extra wide elasticized waist band and silicone leg grippers to keep pads in place
- PADLOCK Connection System pairs with Evo, Rage, or Rekon knee pads
- Removable D3O hip pads for CE 1621:1 protection
- Color: Black
- Material: Lycra
- Padding: EVA Foam
- Chamois: Premium Gel Chamois
- Recommended Use: MTB