SDG Radar Mtn OSO Saddle, Bear/Black
ON THE RADAR MTN - ART SERIES
SDG teamed up with local artist and fellow Mtb’er, Caliboca to bring a hand drawn image of a fierce bear to the Radar Mtn Saddle. The image is sublimated into the fabric, which helps eliminate wear like traditional printed graphics. The Radar Mtn Saddle utilizes all of the features of SDG's most popular models and packs it into this new offering. Comfort enhancing features such as hidden undercut relief, free float comfort flex rail insert, and a peri-canal with ample padding ensure your comfort, no matter how long you’re in the saddle. Pairing this with the rear buzz cut-out for current longer travel 29” bikes, mean this saddle makes for an excellent addition to your ride, regardless of the build.
- Built for performance and All Day Comfort
- From SDG's art series collection, features a hand drawn bear image that is burned into the fabric
- Sublimated Bear Graphics - Illustration by @Caliboca
- Platform designed to minimize pressure on both perineum & sit bones
- Flat-Forward Platform - Allows ease of movement on the saddle.
- Hidden Undercut - Cutout relief under base.
- Free Float Comfort Flex with a Hidden Relief Undercut - Position of rail inserts increase wing flex and rider comfort, while enhancing pedaling efficiency and reducing pressure.
- Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail.
- Nose Platform - Provides extra support when shifting to the front of the saddle when climbing.
- Rear Buzz Cutout - Extra tire clearance for modern 29’rs at full compression.
- Lightweight EVA foam padding
- Kevlar sides for abrasion protection
- Clamp Style: Std Rails
- Gender/Age: Unisex
- LxW: 270mm x 138mm
Rail Material: Steel
- Weight: 290g
SDG Radar Mtn OSO Saddle, Bear/Black has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.