Redshift ShockStop Suspension Stem
The ShockStop Suspension Stem smooths out road imperfections, reducing fatigue and strain. Whether you're on a local group ride, or exploring gravel back roads, the ShockStop will make your ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable. The minimal, subtle design blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern road bikes.
- Adjustable stiffness suspension stem smooths any road, paved or gravel
- Ride further, ride faster, ride more comfortably isolated from the imperfections of the road
- Clean aesthetic with a subtle pivot design and internal elastomers
- Effective suspension travel - Up to 20mm (drop bar road bike), up to 10mm (flat bar road bike).
- Minimal design blends with modern road bikes
- Fits standard 1-1/8 inch steerer tubes
- Fits 31.8mm handlebars (25.4mm and 26.0mm shims available)
- 6061 T6 aluminum with a 4 bolt faceplate. 274g (100mm)
- Available in +/-6 degree or +30 degree high-rise versions
- +/-6 degree available in 90, 100, 110, and 120mm lengths
- +30 degree available in 100mm length
* Includes 5 interchangeable elastomers, 2 pre-installed and 3 additional, to customize the ride feel
ShockStop Suspension Stem
|Weight||264 g +/-6 deg, 90mm
274 g +/-6 deg, 100mm
286 g +/-6 deg, 110mm
298 g +/-6 deg, 120mm
274 g +30 deg, 100mm
|Steerer Clamp Diameter (A)
||1-1/8 inch (28.6 mm)
|Handlebar Clamp Diameter (B)
|Effective Travel||Up to 20mm on drop-bar road bike.
Up to 10mm on flat-bar road bike.
|Material||6061 T6 aluminum
|Rider Weight Limit||135 kg (300 lb)|
|Steerer Tube Clamp Stack Height||40mm|
The ShockStop Stem package contains the following:
- 1 x ShockStop Stem
- 5 x swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional in box)
- All required hardware