Redshift Quick Release Aero Bars, Carbon
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Redshift's Quick-Release Aerobars are different than any other aerobars on the market. The patent-pending quick-release mechanism enables you to attach or remove the aerobars in a few seconds, without any tools - allowing you to choose the best setup for every single ride.
- Quick-release mechanism allows you to attach or remove aerobars in a few seconds.
- No tools required to remove or attach the aerobars.
- Aerobars always attach in the same orientation.
- Extensions are available in aluminum and carbon, as well as L-Bend or S-Bend shapes.
- Features a secondary safety release mechanism to prevent accidental release
- Massive adjustability lets you fine-tune your fit - extension length, armpad fore-aft, armpad width
- Fits 31.8mm handlebars
|Weight||564 g/pr Carbon S-Bend
570 g/pr Carbon L-Bend
|Pad Height (A)
||Minimum - 75 mm
Maximum - 98 mm (with two stack spacers)
|Pad Setback (B)||Minimum - 30 mm
Maximum - 81 mm
|Pad Width (C)
||Minimum - 108 mm
Maximum - 165 mm
|Extension Length (D)
||362 mm S-bend
368 mm L-bend
|Extension Rise (E)
||50 mm S-bend
100 mm L-bend
|Extension Diameter (F)
||22.2 mm (compatible with industry-standard extensions)
|Handlebar Clamp Width
||31.8 mm compatible
26.0 mm compatible (using shims - sold separately)
The Quick-Release Aerobar package contains the following:
- Handlebar Clamps
- Quick-Release Mechanisms
- Aerobar Extensions, Armrest, and Armrest Pads