Time Speciale 12 ATAC Pedals
Time's SPECIALE Enduro Pedal is the ultimate balance between aesthetics and performance. Developed by engineers for the demands of the sport, this enduro pedal is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum body which is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminum. Featuring a wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system to meet the demands of the most advanced riders.
The proven ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows easy clip in and positive, predictable release as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions. Like all Time pedals, the SPECIALE is 100% made in France at the Time factory in Nevers.
- Speciale 12 features oversized, hollow steel axle, and a tough 6106-T6 aluminum body
- Wide platform with adjustable pins for optimizing grip, great for Enduro/Trail
- Auto Tension Adjustment Concept (ATAC) for easy engagement and dependable release
- Self-cleaning double sided step in with wide entry area
- Micro-adjustable cleat capture tension
- Include ATAC cleats
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Color: Dark Gray
- Pedal Type: Dual Sided Clipless with Platform
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: Time
- Spindle Material: Hollow steel
Weight: 202g (each pedal)