OneUp Aluminum Pedals
OneUp's Aluminum Pedals are lightweight with a huge platform design for increased stability and a thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles. Featuring 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a thin and wide design that provides plenty of grip and stability, OneUp Aluminum Pedals offers great performance in a durable and easy to maintain package. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip due to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacles.
When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lockring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- 4 double sealed full cartridge bearings per pedal and no bushings for ultimate durability and no axle play
- Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
- Unique cassette tool lockring makes bearing servicing fast and easy
- Proprietary axle retention system with built in bearing extractor offers unparalleled serviceability and protection from the elements
- Lightweight forged 6061-T6 aluminum platform
- Weight: 355g
- Platform Size: 115x105mm
- # of Pins: 10 per side
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Height: 8.3-12mm
- Pin to Axle distance: 112mm
- Color: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum