HT X2 Dual Sided Clipless Platform Pedals
To create the all new X2 DH Clipless Pedals, HT started with the effective design of the X1 downhill pedals and altered them to make the X2's easier to get in and out of with a wider variety of shoes. They also used a thinner, 14mm platform along with a slimmer cage design on the CNC-machined body so they are more responsive.
- Extruded, CNC machined aluminum platform
- Low 14mm profile
- 2-sided clipless mechanism using HT's exclusive H30/X-series cleats
- EVO+ Triple Sealed Bearings with single DU bushing per side
- High spring tension
- Adjustable cleat engage/release tension on each side
- Replaceable pins and hardware included
- Pedal Type: Dual Sided Clipless with Platform
- Cleat Interface: HT X1E / X1 / X1F
- Platform: 85 x 94 x 14mm
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Weight: 460g
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum