Paul Components Thumbies Shifter Mounts
Thumbies bring back the thumb shifting of old, and we think it makes shifting more precise and smoother. These feel much better in our opinion than trigger or twist shifters.
Thumbies have a hinged clamp for an easy installation and fit handlebars with a diameter of 22.2mm or 31.8mm. The 22.2 models fit mountain bike handlebars and the 31.8 mount to the stem clamp area of a drop bar. The clamp is raised up to give clearance for hydraulic brake levers.
They have a shifter mounting boss that fits Shimano bar end shifters and most Shimano downtube shifters, so long as they mount to a flat, not curved, shifter boss.
- Thumbies turn bar-end shifters into flat-bar shifters
- For use with bar-end shifters to create top mount shifters
- Thumb shifter mounts: turn bar-end shifters into flat-bar shifters
- Compatible with 8, 9 and 10 speed indexed bar end shifters
- 22.2mm (7/8") clamp for mountain bars (not on bulge) Shifters not included
- Made in the USA