Paul Components Klamper Post Mount Disc Brake Caliper, Long-Pull
Featuring the tried and true ball bearing in a ramp system, the Klamper Disc Caliper features bigger balls for smoothness and increased pad travel, hardened steel where the balls contact the ramps, and three hardened steel pins to locate the pad actuator. Added “fangs” to the inner backing plate for stiffness, and beefed up the outer caliper body where needed.
- Can be converted to Short or Campagnolo pull with different actuator arm kits (sold seperately).
- High powered cable operated disc brake caliper with easy adjustability and great modulation
- Features big ball bearings, needle roller bearing thrust washer, stiff backing plates, ball bearing spring plunger locates pad adjusters, easy dial adjust pads
- Actuator arms can be swapped out between long pull, short pull, and Campagnolo pull
- Three hardened steel pins to locate the pad actuator
- Flat needle roller thrust bearing for smooth action
- Tried and true ball bearing in a ramp system
- Machined in the USA of 6061 aluminum
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
- Caliper: 74mm
- Rotor Included: No
- Material: 6061 Aluminum, Heat Treated 12L14 Steel
Weight: 211 g