Octane One Void 26" Dirt Frame
The Void is a steel dirt oriented frame designed to work with 26” wheels, made from high quality double butted 4130 cro-mo steel.
Custom butted tubes, beefed up in the high-stress areas keep the weight low and strength high. An additionally reinforced top tube/seat tube junction is tough enough to survive abuse from tail-whips and 360’s.
- Custom butted 4130 CrMo frame for Dirt Jump, Street, Freeride use
- Actual Top Tube length is 22.2", headtube is 4.5" long
- Horizontal 10x135mm OL dropouts, integrated seat clamp
- Adjustable caliper angle 51mm International Standard disc brake mount (185mm max)
- Fits up to a 34t Chainring depending on crank/BB/chainline used
- Compatible with all forks with 1-1/8” (1.125”) steertube
- Recommended for use with 80-140mm travel forks (angles shown with a 140mm fork), 26" wheels, 2.35" tire max
- Optional bolt-on derailleur hanger available separately (not included)
- 3M removable cable guides available separately
- BB Shell: Standard threaded 68mm (compatible with MTB cranks and BMX cranks with Euro BB)
- Disk brake only (no V-brakes mount)
- 27.2 mm seat post / integrated seat clamp
- Size: 12.2"
- Top Tube: 22.2"
- Chainstay: 14.9" slammed
- Head Angle: 67 deg
- Seat Angle: 67.5 deg
- Headtube: IS42 | IS42
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Weight: 5.6 lbs / 2.55 kgs