Octane One Prone 29" Frame, Black
Octane One's Prone is a tough hardtail, perfect for shredding your favorite trail. Two models for slightly different applications. The 27.5” version is slacker, more aggressive, and designed for forks with longer travel. The 29” (big wheel) version is a bit steeper with pedal friendly angles and bigger frame sizing that is great for long, epic rides. Both versions were built using beefy AL6061 tubes with custom butting.
The Big Wheel (29”) Prone was designed with steeper and more pedal friendly angles as well as bigger frame sizing making it a great choice for long, epic rides. Built in line with Octane One's dirt jumping heritage – they used beefy AL6061 tubes with custom butting.
The Prone is tough as nails and will survive a lot of abuse!
- Custom butted 6061-T6 aluminum frame for All Mountain and Trail use
- Modern, slack geometry with long front end, short chainstay for better cornering
- 74mm Post Mount disc brake mount
- Internal routing for dropper post
- Recommended for use with 120-140mm travel forks, 29x2.4" tire max
- Frame: AL6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes
- Frame Sizes: Choose from S (17”) / M (18,5”) / L (20.5”)
- Fork Compatibility: Designed for forks with 120-130mm travel
- Hub Spacing: 148mm x 12mm O.L.D (axle included)
- Headtube: Tapered 1.5 – 1-1/8”, Fully Integrated IS42/IS52
- Headtube Stack: Small - 105mm / Medium - 115mm / Large - 125mm
- Disc Brake Standard: Post-mount disc brake mount
- BB Shell: BSA 73mm
- Cable Routing: External with inner cable route in seat tube for dropper post
- Max Tire Size: 29” x 2.30”
- Seatpost: 31.6 mm
- Seat Clamp: 34.9 mm
- Max Seatpost Insertion: Small - 250mm / Medium & Large - 300mm
- Drivetrain: 1x drivetrain only
- Weight: 4.85 lbs (Based on size Medium)