Niner Bikes Boost RDO 29" Disc Fork, Tapered, Stealth
Introducing the ALL NEW Niner RDO mountain fork, produced using Niner's tried and true carbon compaction process. Niner took what made the original RDO great, and made it even better!
Niner's RDO Carbon Fiber Rigid Fork is a leader in it's class. With modern Boost front hub spacing (110x15mm) and post mount disc brake fitment (max rotor size 180mm), it's fit for any of today's best bikes. The full carbon, 1.125" X 1.5" tapered steerer tube and tire clearance for up to 29x3.0 tires keep it ready to rally on any occasion. The rack mounts midway up the fork legs can support up to 55lbs for your out-there adventures.
- Full carbon steerer and leg design are both lighter and stronger than bonded carbon forks
- Unique shape disperses impact energy throughout fork, while absorbing vibration
- RDO Carbon construction
- Boost Spacing - 110x15mm
- Full carbon, 1.125" X 1.5" tapered steerer tube
- Tire clearance for up to 29" x 3.0"
- 15mm Maxle (included), 51mm rake, post mount disc brake mount, and 180mm maximum rotor size
- Mid-mount rack mounts (55 lb weight limit)
|Steerer (Stem/Race):||Tapered (28.6/40)|
|Brake Mount:||Disc only (PM-160)|