Mucky Nutz Fat Butt Fender
Mucky Nutz Fat Butt Fender is the original Fat Bike saddle guard.
This clever rear mudguard is lightweight, discreet, and requires no fasteners!
- Supersized to cater Fat Bike tires.
- Helps to prevent SAS 'Soggy Arse Syndrome'.
- Stops the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Weighs just 35g!
- No fasteners required! The simple, clever design is quick to fit and secure once in place!
- Compatible with most standard double steel rail saddles that don't have any daft plastic moulded bits in the way!
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Made in the UK from recyclable plastic.
Fat Butt Fender fitting instructions:
1. Lightly squeeze the fender along the crease lines to form it into shape. Make sure it stays wider than the tyre width!
2. Slot the 'wings' through the back of the saddle rails, then reach in and pull the hanger downwards to clip onto the bottom rails. It should look like this...