MRP Hazzard Coil Rear Shock
Just like Hazzard is most rider’s favorite section of Moab’s Whole Enchilada Trail, MRP's Hazzard Shock may just be your new favorite part of your bike. It delivers grin-inducing performance that remains consistent, top to bottom. And, a handy low-speed compression switch firms things up so you can head back up for more.
The Hazzard is the new go-to shock for riders who refuse to compromise on performance or control. The Hazzard gives you all the benefits of coil-sprung suspension (supple action, lower friction, longer service life, and more consistency) and control over both high and low-speed compression damping, rebound, and spring preload.
If that weren’t enough, the Hazzard features a convenient low-speed compression switch that firms up the shock immensely for sustained climbs and stage transfers - where saving energy is paramount. Plus, with MRP's new Progressive Springs, you can use the Hazzard on bikes that previously required air shocks!
- All the benefits of coil-sprung suspension and control over both high and low-speed compression damping, rebound, and spring preload
- Adjustments: Low-Speed Compression, High-Speed Compression, Spring Preload & Rebound
- Featuring a convenient low-speed compression switch that firms up the shock immensely for sustained climbs and stage transfers - when saving energy is paramount
- Available in Standard and Metric sizing (with traditional eyelet, bearing, and trunnion mounts).
- Can be used with MRP's Standard Steel Springs, their new Enduro SL, or Progressive Springs. (requires appropriate spring spacers)
- Standard: 200x51, 200x57, 215x63
- Metric: 210x50, 210x55, 230x57.5, 230x60, 230x65
- Metric Trunnion: 205x57.5, 205x60, 205x65