MRP Baxter Suspension Fork (Gravel): 700c
MRP answered the call for a lightweight and dependable suspension fork for gravel riding and racing, bike packing, and general all-road adventuring.
The all-new Baxter provides 40mm of air- sprung travel in a stout 32mm chassis. It features a three-position compression damper with open, mid, and firm settings. Even in its firmest compression setting, the Baxter’s hydraulic valving seamlessly blows-off on sharp impacts, keeping you both efficient and comfortable.
- Features a three-position compression damper with open, mid, and firm settings
- Tire clearance for 700 x 40c or 27.5 x 2.5"
- Intended Use: Gravel and Adventure
- Wheel: 700c
- Stanchion Size: 32mm
- Travel: 40mm
- Spring System: FulFill Air
- External Adj: 3-position compression, air spring (positive & negative), and rebound.
- Axle-to-Crown (length): 424mm
- Steerer: Tapered
- Offset: 45mm
- Brake Mount: Post Mount 160
- Positive Spring: Air
- Negative Spring: Air
- Tire Clearance: 700x40c, 27.5 x 2.5"
- Axle: QTAPER 12 or 15mm
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. / 1.59 kg.
Baxter Owner's Manual