Maxxis Aggressor 29" Tire, Black
The Aggressor is a true all-condition tire designed to handle everything from loose XC trails to aggressive all mountain riding.
The Maxxis Aggressor EXO 29" Tire is designed for high-speed trail riding, but that doesn't make this a one-trick-pony. With an aggressive tread pattern designed for stability, traction, and speed, the Aggressor uses Maxxis' DUAL rubber compound, designed for low rolling resistance and traction. A cluster of knobs through the center are shaped specifically for optimal grip. Large, blocky side knobs dig into the trail when cornering at speed, providing confidence-inspiring grip for white-knuckle descents.
The Maxxis Aggressor EXO 29" tire features EXO Protection through the sidewalls, adding in a layer of puncture- and abrasion-resistance for charging through unexpected rock gardens or craggy outcroppings. The 60 TPI Tubeless Ready casing allows this tire to shed the inner tube and drop the pressure for added traction and comfort when mounted to compatible tubeless rims with liquid sealant.
- Aggressive tread, high volume casing tire for All-Mountain to DH front or rear applications
- Advanced knob design creates extra gripping edges and reinforced side tread for secure cornering
- Full height center knobs openly spaced for loose conditions
- Large block side knobs for reliable high speed cornering
- Dual compound rubber offers low rolling resistance and increased cornering traction
- EXO: additional densely woven, lightweight, flexible fabric added to casing for enhanced puncture protection
- TR: tubeless ready
- WT: Wide trail casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
- DD: DoubleDown 2-ply casing similar to the DH model casings at a lower weight
- Color: Black
- Tire Diameter: 29"
- Intended Use: Mountain
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- ISO Width: 58 mm
- Compound: Dual
- Bead: Folding
- Width: 2.3" or 2.5"
- Casing: 60tpi or 120tpi 2-ply DD