Manitou Circus Expert 26" Dirt Jump Fork, Gloss Black (Tapered Steerer)
Smooth is more than just minimizing friction. Smooth is iterating a crown 20 times until a chassis is both XC-light and DH-strong. Smooth is trialing damper and air spring set-ups until rock gardens turn to hardpack. Decades of research, development, and experimentation culminate in the high-performance suspension forks that Manitou proudly brings you today.
Strength, style, and features all over the place... Manitou's Circus project started as a way to get slopestyle riders into competition - but it wound up becoming an industry-leading dirt jump fork for riders all over the world. Circus has set the benchmark for the everyday riders’ jump session requirements and delivered podium results at pro-level competitions for almost a decade.
The Circus Expert is an air-sprung dirt jumping fork designed to be light, stiff, and low maintenance.
- 100mm models can be reduced to 80mm travel using included spacers
- 20mm hex axle provides superior torsional stiffness
- ABS+ Compression Damping w/ Jump Stack, specifically tuned for Dirt Jumping
- Forged I-beam style crown, bigger, stronger, and more durable
- Adjustable TPC Rebound Damping
- Alloy steerer, and 32mm aluminum stanchions
*100mm models can be reduced to 80mm travel using included spacers
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Travel: Choose from 100mm or 130mm
- Steerer Type: Tapered (28.6/40)
- Steerer Material: Aluminum
- Hub Size: 20x110mm thru-axle
- Color: Gloss Black
Spring Type: ACT Air
- Lockout Switch: Crown
- Crown: Forged I-Beam Crown
- Crown Finish: Color-Matched
- Crown Race: 30
- Compression Damping: Absolute+ w/ Jump Stack
- Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC
Adjustability: Air preload, compression, lockout, and rebound
- Leg Diameter: 32mm
- Leg Material: 7050 Straight Wall Aluminum
- Brake Mount: Disc only (PM-160)
Axle to Crown: 478 mm
- Weight: 4.7 lb (2134g)