Leatt MTB 4.0 Shorts
Durable Four-Way Stretch Shorts
Ultimate racer shorts designed to let you perform at your best.
Made from a high-performance stretch material, the Leatt 4.0 Shorts are lightweight and durable race shorts ideal for fast downhill riding.
For premium comfort the 4.0 Shorts have laser-cut ventilation and a pre-curved knee fit to accommodate knee pads. Featuring dedicated goggle pouches that let you safely attach your goggles to your shorts when your shuttling uphill. No more wrapping around the elbow! Also featuring key loops and two hip pockets mean that light cargo is not a problem.
A tough, adjustable buckle gives you the perfect fit whether you ride with or without impact short protection and the silicone waist stops the rear of the short from sliding down when riding.
Stay fast and don’t let anything stop you from achieving your goal.
- New improved fit - less seams and better function
- New shell - more durable, better stretch and breathability
- Four-way stretch shell for superior comfort and riding fit
- Pre-curved knees for excellent performance when pedaling with pads
- New key loop and goggle pocket
- Dirt, water, and stain resistant fabric coating
- Laser-cut ventilation
- Seamless, soft touch 500D three-layer laminated seat
- Brush Guard reinforcement on knees
- YKK – Japan. Top Quality Zippers
- Multi-row reinforced stitching