Lauf Grit SL Carbon Gravel Suspension Fork, Naked Matte Carbon
The Lauf Grit SL is the perfect addition to any gravel bike - or to 'gravel-up' your CX bike, making it more capable and comfortable.The Grit SL is a lighter weight version of the reliable and high performing Grit fork. The SL is more compact, lighter, and stiffer (laterally and fore/aft) than the standard version.
- Grit SL features an integrated crown race
- Full carbon, tapered steerer tube
- 30mm of travel with progressive spring rate
- Springs are made of military spec S2 glassfiber which is extremely tough on hits and flexible in the direction of the travel
- Works flawlessly in all weather conditions
- Zero maintenance thanks to no moving parts, backed by a 5 year manufacturers warranty and crash replacement policy
- *1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered 45° integrated crown race (36° bearing included)
The Lauf Grit SL is packed with features that make a world of difference on gravel. Making it smoother, faster, with more traction - all in a super lightweight package.
The design of the Lauf Grit SL is based around eliminating all 'moving parts', therefore, friction and maintenance. The monocoque carbon fiber structure delivers incredible strength and is extremely durable.
The springs on the Lauf Grit SL are made of super strong S2 glassfiber that is extremely tough on hits and flexible in the direction of the travel. The springs have been 'shocked' in Lauf's test lab over 1.500.000 times reaching 22mm amplitude every time.
Small Bump Performance
The Grit SL is designed to maintain the lightness and reliability of rigid forks, while offering absorption and traction in small bumps that conventional suspension forks just can’t match. The stiction and high unsprung weight of conventional suspension forks make them unable to keep up with high-speed input as brilliant as the Lauf Grit SL.
Progressive Spring Rate
The Grit SL has 30mm of travel with progressive spring rate. This means that the further the fork compresses, the stiffer the springs become. This helps keep the fork from bottoming without sacrificing small bump compliance.
The Grit SL works flawlessly in all weather conditions. Whether you find yourself in the freezing Antarctica or the scorching Sahara - it loves both salt and sand. Just grab your rig and ride!
Wheel Size: 27.5" / 650b+ / 700c
Color: Naked Matte Carbon
- Max Tire Width: 53 mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8" - 1 1"2" (integrated crown race with an angle of 45°)
Steerer Tube Length: 300 mm
- Spring Type: Progressive Carbon
- Damping: S2 Glass-fiber
- Adjustability: None
- Brake Mount: Disc only (flat mount)
- Min Rotor Size: 160 mm
- Max Rotor Size: 180mm
Dropout: Choose from 12x100mm thru-axle or 15x100mm thru-axle
- Lockout Switch: None
Axle To Crown: 411mm (including 6mm sag)
- Hub Spacing: 100mm
- Crown Race: 40
- Weight Limit: 110 kg / 242 lbs
Weight: 850 g / 1.87 lbs