Kenda Flintridge Pro Gravel Tire
Born in the hills of Kansas, the Flintridge takes its name from the local sharp jagged rocks. A smooth center-line tread pattern that is equally at home on pavement and hard pack. The Flintridge shifts from the fast rolling center to the grippy transition and shoulder knobs for control in loose rock and even mud. The KSCT casing does double duty, reinforcing the sidewalls of the tire with a woven shield to prevent slashes and abrasions while optimizing the casing for fast and easy tubeless conversion.
- A gravel crushing tire to rule them all
- The benefits are increased center tread life plus cornering control and grip
- Single ply 120 TPI casing with DTC dual tread compound
- DTC Dual Tread Compound: Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and the cornering knobs have STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer)
- Kenda SCT casing for tubeless conversion and sidewall reinforcement
- Defined Color: Black
- Intended Use: Gravel
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120