Kali Pace Helmet
All the elements come together in the Pace, a Composite Fusion Trail Helmet that is so light and comfortable, you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
SETTING THE PACE
Whether you are going for a ride thru the neighborhood with kids, hitting your local trailhead with your buddies, or commuting to work by yourself, the Pace has you covered.
CERTIFICATION: EN 1078, CPSC
- Feature backed trail helmet with Kali's Low Density Layer at an unrivaled price point
- LDL (Low Density Layer) Technology is used throughout the interior of the helmet to reduce rotational impact forces up to 25%, and reduce low-g linear forces up to 30%
- Composite Fusion Plus Technology incorporates layers of multi-density cone shaped EPS foam to absorb different levels of impact and direct energy sideways and away from the brain
- Polycarbonate shell with 15 vents
- Breakaway visor with micro fit closure system
- Anti-microbial pads with a removable and washable liner
- Anti-microbial pads resists odors
- Removable and washable liner
- Locking sliders
IS THIS HELMET FOR YOU?
The Pace uses our Composite Fusion technology and our proprietary QuadCore LDL layer to keep you safe. You will also get a Break-away Visor, Anti-Microbial Pads and a Locking Buckle and Slider.SPECS
- Gender/Age: Unisex/Adult
- Helmet Style: Mountain, Recreation, Urban
- Rotational Protection: Yes
Visor Included: Yes
- Weight: 352g