Leatt MTB 4.0 Helmet, Cactus Green
Sorry, this item is out of stock
360 ̊ Turbine Technology
The 360 ̊ Turbine Technology is focused on reducing the damaging effects of a crash on your brain. It works via 360 ̊moving discs, all made from an energy-absorbing material. These impart a reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain by up to 40%. The system also improves the absorption of impact energy - it reduces peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at the impact speeds associated with concussion.
When you're taking on challenging mountain bike trails and downhill races it's not just the safety features that will impress. Ventilation is also excellent. A total of 23 vents and inner air channels creates highly effective cooling airflow over your head. And for uphill pedals or when you want a boost to ventilation, the mouthpiece is also removable.
Getting sweaty is pretty inevitable though. And the moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® liner helps in this regard, keeping sweat away as you warm up. Being anti-dour and washable too, you'll enjoy freshness every ride. A Fidlock magnetic closure system makes securing the 4.0 super easy too.
- 360° Turbine Technology reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- 360° Turbine Technology reduces peak brain acceleration by up to 30%%
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested AS/NZS, ASTM and CPSC
- Breakaway visor function for rotational reduction in a crash