Leatt MTB 4.0 Enduro V22 Helmet, Ivy
DH Certified Removable Chin Bar Head And Brain Protection
Renowned for its ventilation and comfort, the new and improved MTB 4.0 Enduro V22 Helmet has been revamped from the much-loved Original MTB 4.0 Enduro Helmet. Packed with unique features, there isn't another helmet on the market like it!
Featuring a removable mouthpiece in the chin bar designed to increase ventilation, and can be easily installed for additional protection when riding in poor weather conditions. A universal sunglasses dock lets you safely stash your sunglasses under the visor when not in use, protecting them from scratches and unwanted impacts. The adjustable visor opens enough to place your goggles underneath, providing safe, easy-accessible storage so you can take goggles on/off throughout the day hassle-free.
This fully ASTM DH Certified helmet is the go-to helmet for enduro riders. Uphill or downhill, E-bike or trail - you name it, the Leatt 4.0 Enduro V22 Helmet has you covered. The full-face design features a removable chin bar with a stainless easy-fit attachment system that offers outstanding ventilation and the convenient Fidlock buckle to help make life easier!
We all crash... Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! Do not be afraid to push your limits! Leatt helmets feature 360-degree Turbine Technology that reduces both rotation acceleration and concussion level impact energy to your head and brain!
360 ̊ Turbine Technology
The 360 ̊ Turbine Technology is focused on reducing the damaging effects of a crash on your brain. It works via 360 ̊moving discs, all made from an energy-absorbing material. These impart a reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain by up to 40%. The system also improves the absorption of impact energy - it reduces peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at the impact speeds associated with concussion.
When you're taking on challenging mountain bike trails and downhill races it's not just the safety features that will impress. Ventilation is also excellent. A total of 18 vents and inner air channels create a highly effective cooling airflow over your head. And for uphill pedals or when you want to boost ventilation, the mouthpiece is removable.
Getting sweaty is pretty inevitable though, and the moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® liner helps in this regard, keeping sweat away as you warm up. Being anti-odor and washable too, you'll enjoy freshness every ride.
Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- 360° Turbine Technology reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- 360° Turbine Technology reduces peak brain acceleration by up to 30%%
- DH certified lightweight Polymer shell available in three sizes
- Removable chin bar with easy-fit Stainless attachment system
Sunglasses dock port for easy, secure storage
- In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximum ventilation with 18 vents
Optimized for riding - effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Certified and Tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Small (51-55cm – 20-21 5⁄8”)
- Medium (55-59cm – 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4”)
- Large (59-63cm – 23 1⁄4 - 24 3⁄4”)