Leatt MTB 4.0 Enduro V21 Helmet, Black
DH Certified Removable Chin Bar Head And Brain Protection
Renowned for its ventilation and comfort, the all new 4.0 Enduro Helmet has been revamped from the much loved 4.0 full face helmet. Packed with unique features, there isn't another helmet on the market like it!
Featuring a removable chin bar with stainless easy-fit attachment system and a universal sunglasses dock that lets you safely dock your sunglasses under the
visor when not in use, protected from scratches and unwanted impacts. The adjustable visor now opens up enough to place your goggles underneath, so you don’t have to constantly remove them.
This fully ASTM DH Certified Helmet is the go-to helmet for enduro riders. Uphill or downhill, E-bike or trail - you name it, the Leatt 4.0 Enduro Helmet has you covered.
The full-face design with removable chin bar and an incredibly strong magnesium lock provides outstanding ventilation and its convenient Fidlock buckle makes life easier!
We all crash - sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! Leatt Helmets feature 360 ̊Turbine Technology to reduce both rotation acceleration and concussion level impact energy to your head and brain! Don't be afraid to push your limits when your protected by the best!
360 ̊ Turbine Technology
The 360 ̊ Turbine Technology is focused on reducing the damaging effects of a crash on your brain. It works via 360 ̊moving discs, all made from an energy-absorbing material. These impart a reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain by up to 40%. The system also improves the absorption of impact energy - it reduces peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at the impact speeds associated with concussion.
When you're taking on challenging mountain bike trails and downhill races it's not just the safety features that will impress. Ventilation is also excellent. A total of 18 vents and inner air channels create a highly effective cooling airflow over your head. And for uphill pedals or when you want to boost ventilation, the mouthpiece is removable.
Getting sweaty is pretty inevitable though, and the moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® liner helps in this regard, keeping sweat away as you warm up. Being anti-odor and washable too, you'll enjoy freshness every ride.
Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- 360° Turbine Technology reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- 360° Turbine Technology reduces peak brain acceleration by up to 30%%
- DH certified lightweight Polymer shell available in three sizes
- Removable chin bar with easy-fit Stainless attachment system
Sunglasses dock port for easy, secure storage
- In molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximum ventilation with 18 vents
Optimized for riding - effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Certified and Tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Small (51-55cm – 20-21 5⁄8”)
- Medium (55-59cm – 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4”)
- Large (59-63cm – 23 1⁄4 - 24 3⁄4”)