Leatt DBX 3.0 DH V20 Full Face Helmet, Black
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Lightweight DH Head And Brain Protection
All the high-end DH features in one, price conscious helmet.
The focus when designing this helmet was on premium safety and great value for DH riders like you. With an ASTM DH Certified Fiber Shell and brain rotation and concussion reduction technology, this is the real DH deal!
We all crash... Sometimes hard... and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury - get the best helmet that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
Leatt helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, so the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊ moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this technology has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
So, the next time you crash... see to it that you are protected by the best!
360 ̊ Turbine Technology
The 360 ̊ Turbine Technology is focused on reducing the damaging effects of a crash on your brain. It works via 360 ̊ moving discs, all made from an energy-absorbing material. These impart a reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain by up to 40%. The system also improves the absorption of impact energy - it reduces peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at the impact speeds associated with concussion.
Get full face head and brain protection at an amazing price.
- Fiberglass ASTM DH certified shell in two sizes
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- 360° Turbine Technology reduces peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion as well as peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Breakaway visor function for additional rotational impact force reduction in a crash
- Impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Superior ventilation
Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203