iXS Trigger Full Face Helmet
The Trigger FF combines open face breathability and ventilation with full face protection in an ultra-light weight and compact design. The patent pending fully in-molded unibody construction and internal X-Frame allow for Certified DH Level Protection while keeping the weight to an absolute minimum.
ALL MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE = ALL DAY COMFORT!
Extremely lightweight All-Mountain, Trail, and Enduro all purpose/all day full face helmet. The Trigger helmet provides all around protection with patented inmould technology in which the helmet shell is directly connected with the absorbing EPS Material. The unique and patented technology connects the face guard in one piece with the head EPS liner and therefore combines the whole in one resulting in an increase of its structural strength with the advantage of a reduction of weight & volume but an increase in ventilation.
The high number of ventilation openings, as well as the placement angles and integrated channels provide lots of air circulation and the best cooling. The two-components adjustment unit with precision interlocking, "ErgoFit Ultra" creates a comfortable and exact fit both vertically and horizontally, guaranteeing a good fit and a high degree of wearing comfort.
The 3-level visor adjustment allows secure space for goggles to rest and visor to be easily adjusted to your preferred position with a magnetic closure system that provides easy handling
This helmet series fulfils the European Safety Standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC and ASTM for DH on Frontal Impact.
- Patented Fully In-Molded Construction
- Optimal strength, weight, and ventilation with shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam molded directly to the outer hard shell
- Unibody In-Molded EPS = No Weak Points/Joints
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould Shell
- External and Internal Ventilation Channels
- High strength to weight ratio
- Safety: EN1078, CPSC, ASTM
- X-Frame Internal Cash Cage
- Increased frontal impact strength and security
- Vortex Ventilation (provides consistent airflow and cooling)
- 5 massive intake vents interconnect with 17 exhaust vents to force cool air into the helmet, and hot air out
- Precision Interlocking ErgoFit Ultra Retention System (for horizontal and vertical adjustment)
- Allows you to adjust the fitment for both verticle tilt and circumference-wise, guaranteeing a precise and comfortable fit for any head.
- Features dial disc for Micro adjustments - Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort. Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort. Horizontal and vertical adjustment
- 3-Level Visor Adjustment
- Allows space to rest goggle and to adjust visor to preferred position
- An innovative, user-friendly fastener system that combines the advantages of a magnetic fastener with those of mechanical locking functionality
- VentMesh Padding
- Highly breathable and moisture wicking pads disperse pressure evenly over the cranium
- 2 sets of jaw/cheek pads further fit customization
- Single stage adjustable visor that is out of the way when needed, Allows space for secure goggle storage
- Goggle compatible adjustable visor
- Goggle Grip keeps goggle strap in position
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- Adjustable Jaws/Straps
- Magnetic Closure
- Material Composition: 20% Polycarbonate, 45% EPS, 0.5% Aluminium, 20% Nylon, 2% POM, 7.5% PP, 5% Polyester
- SM/MED: 54cm-58cm (595g)
- MED/LG: 58cm-62cm (660g)