iXS Trail EVO Helmet
An ideal companion for all-mountain and trail riding adventures, the iXS Trail EVO Helmet provides all-around protection with in-mold technology, allowing the helmet to be directly connected with impact-absorbing EPS material. Extreme venting, optimized placement angles, and integrated air channels provide loads of air circulation and maximized cooling.
The "ErgoFit Ultra" two-piece adjustment unit creates a comfortable and precise fit both vertically and horizontally, guaranteeing a good fit and high degree of comfort.
A fully adjustable visor with quick release system allows the visor to fold out of the way in the event you need to bail, keeping your head safer.
The iXS Trail EVO Helmet series meets and exceeds the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC.
- Inmould technology, external and internal ventilation channels
- External and internal ventilation channels (22 vents)
- Adjustable visor
- Adjustable dial with precision interlocking
- ErgoFit Ultra System for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell
- Adjustable Jaws/Straps
- Material Composition: 20% Polycarbonate, 45% EPS, 11% ABS, 0.5% Aluminium, 9% Nylon, 2% POM, 7.5% PP, 5% Polyester
ERGO FIT ULTRA
Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort. Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort. Horizontal and vertical adjustment.
Optimal strength, weight and ventilation. Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is molded directly to an outer hard shell.