7iDP M1 Full Face Helmet, Black
From the BMX track to the mountain bike park, 7iDP's M1 full face helmet has you covered! Featuring a poly-carbonate shell with an EPS foam liner to absorb impact and keep weight to a minimum. The foam padded internal muzzle maximizes protection while the foam backed vents keep out debris. Seventeen large vents provide cool air intake and heat exhaust.
- Lightweight poly-carbonate shell
- 17 large vents to provide cold air intake and heat exhaust
- Large eye port for greater field of vision with goggles
- Complies with CE, CPSC, and AS standards
- Foam padded internal muzzle maximizes protection and foam backed vents keep debris out
- Adjustable peak held in place with two aluminum screws and a central thumb screw
- The wide face opening makes fitting even the largest goggles easy
- Mesh covered vents stop debris getting through in a crash of when dead sailoring through the tree tops
- Screen printed logos on the M1 peak and shell will stand the test of time and the matt finish holds up after repeatedly being thrown in your bike bag
|Head Circumference||21.5" - 22"
55 - 56cm
|22.5" - 22.75"
57 - 58cm
|23.5" - 23.75"
59 - 60cm
|24" - 24.5"
61 - 62cm