ProTaper 810 Carbon Team Issue Riser Bar, Stealth Black
The ride characteristics of the ProTaper Carbon create a more in-tune steering connection, maximizing the benefit of the ProTaper concept – reduced trail buzz, sharpened steering, and an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio.
- ProTaper Carbon Bars feature PFL (Plastic Foam Lamination) manufacturing. PFL utilizes tiny particles and steam pressure in the lamination process to expand and shape the structure of the bars. The process uses less excess resin and fewer plys, resulting in a 15% lighter bar
- ProTAPER Patented Technology (Lighter, stiffer, stronger)
- UD Carbon (Lighter weight & improved durability)
- 4° x 8° Geometry (Competition and race proven bend)
- Utilizes a pressure bladder layup process that provides consistent material thickness
- Textured “Grit Grip” (Non-slip surface) finish in clamp areas eliminates over tightening of components
- Cut marks provide a range of width options from 810mm to 740mm
Rise: Choose from 1/2" or 1"
- Diameter: 31.8mm
- Material: Carbon
- Color: Team Stealth Black
Upsweep: 4 degrees
Backsweep: 8 degrees