Gemini Titan 4000 OLED Headlight
The Newly Updated Titan 4000 Model features a high contrast OLED display that shows mode functions and live countdown for available run time.
The Titan 4000 OLED is the most powerful bike light Gemini has ever made! The Titan's design ethos was inspired by endurance desert racing – to pack power in a minimalist profile. A low and wide footprint optimizes airflow over the aluminum chassis enabling rapid cooling. With so much power available on tap, it's hard to grasp why you'd need anything more than this.
VIVID, SHARP OLED DISPLAY - A high contrast OLED display that provides live runtime remaining, battery information, and light modes.
USB RECHARGEABLE 60WH 4-CELL BATTERY - Up to 23 hours on a single charge. Two hours at the maximum 4000 lumens.
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL - Keep your hands on your grips. Pair your remote to more than one Gemini Light and operate them simultaneously – handlebar and helmet combo. #OneRemote
POWER STORAGE-CHARGE YOUR OTHER USB DEVICES - Use the battery to charge your phone or other device via the USB-C port. Additional phone charging cable necessary.
CENTER MOUNTED HANDLEBAR MOUNT - Maximize your trail vision with a low-profile, center mounted design that's out of your way.
- Powering the Titan 4000 OLED is a brand new 60Wh 4-Cell Battery achieving up to 23 hours on a single charge, two hours at the maximum 4000 lumens
- In addition, the 60Wh battery can now charge other devices via a USB port if needed on the trail (additional phone charging cable necessary)
- Featuring a high contrast OLED display that provides live runtime remaining, battery information, and light modes.
- 4000 Lumens / 6 Cree LED bulbs housed in a durable aluminum, high strength poly-carbon casing
- Wireless Remote so you can keep your hands on your grips, pair your remote to more than one Gemini Light and operate them simultaneously – handlebar and helmet combo
- Center-Mounted Handlebar Mount to maximize your trail vision with a low-profile, center mounted design that's out of your way
- Recommended for Enduro and Downhill usage where precise line of sight is key
* INCLUDES - Storage Case, Charger, Wireless Remote, Handlebar Mount, and Silicone Mounting O-Rings
|Med||2000||4 hours 30 mins|
|Battery||60Wh 4-Cell Battery|
|Weight||130g Titan Light Head
350g 4-Cell Battery
|Modes||Low / Med / High / Flash
All programmable to ten brightness levels
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
|Safety||LED Thermal Protection
Low Battery Warning
|In the Box||Titan Light Head
60Wh 4-Cell Battery
USB Charger 10W
USB Charging Cable
Built-in Handlebar Mount