Surly Pack Rat 26" Fork, Black
Designed with the Surly Pack Rat Frame, the Pack Rat Fork is built with front cargo top of mind. It’s made from 4130 CroMoly steel and features mid-blade eyelets for mounting a Surly 8- or 24-pack rack (among others). This lugged and brazed fork also includes fender eyelets at the dropouts, internal routing for generator hubs, and cantilever brake pivots.
- 100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown
- Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets for mounting a front rack
- Fender eyelets at the dropout
- Internal routing for generator hubs
- Cantilever/Linear Pull brake mounts
- 9mm x 100mm quick-release dropouts
- Max tire clearance: 26 x 2.0
Wheel Size: 26"
- Color: Black
- Brake Mount: Canti Studs
- Crown Race: 30
- Steerer Type: Straight
- Offset: 44mm
- Material: Chromoly Steel
- Steerer Tube Length: 350mm
Maximum Tire Clearance: 26 x 2.0"
- Front Axle: 9x1 Threaded x 100mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Axle to Crown Length: 370mm
- Weight: 1150g